What can I say, it was fun and it wasnt. It took a long time and money, but I got the job done and I am really happy with how it turned out. Deck: Original IQ system Front Speakers: Alpine Type-R SPR-60C Rear Speakers: Alpine Type-R SPR-60 Sub: Alpine Type-R SWR-12D4 Sub box: 12" fibreglass sub box made for VE Wagon Amp: Alpine PDX Audiophile PDX-V9 4 Channel+Mono Line Out Convertor: Audiocontrol LC7i Cables: 4G Power Cable, 14G Speaker Cable Other: Power Distribution Block, 60A inline fuse, Dynamat Xtreme. 1. Removed all original speakers, and ran new speaker wire to doors. Installed dynamat on all 4 doors. It was a nightmare running thick speaker cable in those door grommets, but I got it done. 2. Mounted tweeters in dash. Made it look neat, like its supposed to be there 3. Removed front passenger seat as that is where I installed the amp and LOC. (I am looking at a custom made box, so I can mount the Amp in rear left side of the boot.) 4. I ran all the power required under the seat with a 60A inline fuse . 5. Grabbed both rear and front speakers from the back of the IQ unit, cut them and ran new wire to the LOC. As the LOC auto powers on when it senses a noise signal I didnt need a remote cable. Only a remote from LOC to amp. So thats basically it, it took me a few weeks to sort as I didnt have the right tools or terminals etc. I live in the Pilbara WA and no one in town had what I needed, so I had to wait for ebay orders. I just need shorter RCA cables for now as well. Also one thing I have coming is the sub control for the audiocontrol LOC as I need to adjust it for some songs.