Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

August 11

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Yo!!! its my Birthday tomorrow and im gonna be 20!!! no longer a teenager, and maybe now i may be seen as an adult and spoken to accordingly, not like a "19 yr old kid"...
anyway just thought ide let yas know... have a good weekend...i know i will :w00t:

A

Andre's SS

Its not ya age that makes ya an adult mate ;)

But Happy Birthday kid ! :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Andre's SS said:
Its not ya age that makes ya an adult mate ;)

But Happy Birthday kid ! :)

I second that, You can be 30years old an still act like an immature little **** an have an attitude that people would love to kill u.

Happy b'day for 2morrow mate.

Cheers
MaT

R

Rinn_P

Happy Birthday!! The big 2 0 huh. Somehow that doesnt sound like an adult to me. Wait until you hit my age son!... the big 2 2!! Whoah THEN you will know the meaning of adult :p Just joking. Happy birthday again!

Rinn

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
HoZy said:
I second that, You can be 30years old an still act like an immature little **** an have an attitude that people would love to kill u.

im quite aware that age doesnt make you an adult, but when asked "so how old are you anyway?" and i say 20 instead of 19, peoples instant judgement mite not be...."bloody teenager, ignorant/arrogant/inexperienced" regardless of what im about to say... it may be "oh, well hes not a 'kid' anymore, he should speak some sense"....
i find im generalised a lot, which is a pain in the arse because more often than not anything i have to contribute is worth it or otherwise i wouldnt bother and when i have a attempted to in the past i get told to be quite, you dont know what youre on about....and that is before people have even heard what i have to say...
but thanks to those who said happy birthday, had a massive night friday, and backed up again last night, and ive still got a litre bottle of Jack to worry about...:whistling

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
so piss up at yours tonight then :p