Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian cricket team..

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Couldn't argue with Doolan being retained either.

Hey commo 665..nice sidestep on the RSA 1st test buddy! :p ya jumped straight onto NZ like a fat kid on a cupcake lol but I agree theirs was a good series win and an awesome triple ton by McCullum,top notch that.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Couldn't argue with Doolan being retained either.

Hey commo 665..nice sidestep on the RSA 1st test buddy! :p ya jumped straight onto NZ like a fat kid on a cupcake lol but I agree theirs was a good series win and an awesome triple ton by McCullum,top notch that.

Did i just hear on the news that even if we win this series we are not ranked no.1??? HOW?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Apparently we have to win 1-0, 2-0 etc to move to 2nd ranking and displace India. 2-1 will see us at 3rd behind India.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did i just hear on the news that even if we win this series we are not ranked no.1??? HOW?

be patient champ,we will get there soon..did have a pretty awful trot for about 12 months plus before the aussie summer,including getting violated by india as I recall.

Last I heard watto is injured,so no tricky selection quandary YET..

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
be patient champ,we will get there soon..did have a pretty awful trot for about 12 months plus before the aussie summer,including getting violated by india as I recall.

Last I heard watto is injured,so no tricky selection quandary YET..

Patience?? Whats that lmao

Watto injured im pretty sure, but on the speedy recovery highway

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
Not long now till start, can't wait AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Watto definately out of 2nd test as reported on 9 news

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep their away SA batting after winning the toss.. 2 early wickets by johnno and harris,SA now trying to consolidate and are 2-64 at lunch.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
WELL..advantage SA in this test so far....long odds we can win it chasing 440 +at the start of our 2nd innings but there were/are plenty of overs remaining(160 odd)weather permitting.

Too good with the bat and ball so far the south Africans,thought we were too casual with the ball and mildly inept in our first innings batting.Complacency? too cocky?

So far it looks like Warner at least wont die wondering with our lads at 0-70 after 16 overs,rogers is almost matching him too at the moment.

Could be 1-1 in the next day or so...but im tipping a miraculous WIN..or draw if weather intervenes tomorrow lmao

Another 370 to go with 140 + overs of scheduled play left...carn boys,can you win the close to unwinnable match?!