Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian cricket team..

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
WELL..advantage SA in this test so far....long odds we can win it chasing 440 +at the start of our 2nd innings but there were/are plenty of overs remaining(160 odd)weather permitting.

Too good with the bat and ball so far the south Africans,thought we were too casual with the ball and mildly inept in our first innings batting.Complacency? too cocky?

So far it looks like Warner at least wont die wondering with our lads at 0-70 after 16 overs,rogers is almost matching him too at the moment.

Could be 1-1 in the next day or so...but im tipping a miraculous WIN..or draw if weather intervenes tomorrow lmao

Another 370 to go with 140 + overs of scheduled play left...carn boys,can you win the close to unwinnable match?!

Went to sleep at 0-88 and was thinking we where up for a good fight, woke to find out we just failed! lol

Bring on final/deciding test can't friggen wait

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
yeh kudos to SA..too good..pretty inept Aussie batting by everyone except for Warner and Rogers...my thoughts about Marsh stand,three crap scores after a first test ton and clarkey is starting to need some runs for sure!!

They have gotta lift,look forward to the decider too mate!!

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
yeh kudos to SA..too good..pretty inept Aussie batting by everyone except for Warner and Rogers...my thoughts about Marsh stand,three crap scores after a first test ton and clarkey is starting to need some runs for sure!!

They have gotta lift,look forward to the decider too mate!!

On clarkeys form, stats say the more and more u don't score the more u are about to score (Y)

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Watto in I reckon?...dunno who's out yet.

Hope your right,we need to win this match so no better time than now to strike!

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice start to the 3rd test ..3/330 at stumps,Warner you champ 135 at a great strike rate,Clarke very near to a ton(YFB) and smithy 50 n.o.
GOOD position,should post 500 or above from here!! Advantage Australia at this stage.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Nice start to the 3rd test ..3/330 at stumps,Warner you champ 135 at a great strike rate,Clarke very near to a ton(YFB) and smithy 50 n.o.
GOOD position,should post 500 or above from here!! Advantage Australia at this stage.

Currently pups on 161 :) I love being rite

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
:p ..change your nickname to "nostra"

Good stuff mate,whats with the rain delay?? get em back on,we are in A1 position if weather doesn't hump us...7/494 we need another 50+ asap, then declare and MJ to f&*k them up...game on!

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
WTF are you Rippen? lol we are smashing these RSA mob! :smoking: could roll them before stumps at this rate(but unlikely)

Oh yeh,rest in peace Graeme Smith..guess MJ helped you to realise your best days are behind you.Good competitor and skipper of SA however.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2-1 win for the aussies :smoking: took a LONG time to get the last six wickets(credit to SA for digging in) but the better team won the series,kudo's to all and sundry,especially Warner and Johnno(series defining contributions from both of them)...and Harris bowled really well too..they were the STARS!.
Pattinson bowled pretty well in this test also and all team members contributed at some point throughout.Man of the series = warner I reckon.
Also it was great to see Clarke notch a courageous and important ton,true skippers first innings dig that.

So..Who we gonna beat next I wonder?....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
BUGGER , BUGGER, BUGGER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2