Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian cricket team..

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
Been away on holidays, what did I miss??? lol
Been keeping an eye on the game when possible and last I seen last night we needed 4 wickets to wrap up an awesome series from the Aussies, hoped that the Aussies would finish them off before the end of the days play. Was a close race between Johnson and Warner for man of the series but Warners tons in each innings will get him across the line I think. Clarkey showed his true class by scoring well over a hundred when both himself and the team needed it, a true captains knock. Would love to see Lyon and Smith bowling in tandem one day

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
I asked this question on my own forum and i'll ask it here as well to get a gauge on what Australians think Michael Clarke. What are or is the overall opinion on Clarke? Is he seen as a hero? A talented Aussie giving it to the world? Brings so much to the table as a player that his faults are over looked? Or are Australians sick on his antics???
For the record, on my site, 100% of Australians are backing him and make my feelings clear, i can't stand him.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Early days I would have agreed...always will be a yuppie rather than a "knockabout" bloke but I reckon he has finally got the idea of what being the captain of a famous sporting team is all about.i credit Darren lehmann with changing his persona to some degree.

Can understand why people don't like him(simon katich is NOT a huge fan I believe lol)but his record has been great on the field most of his time as captain imo.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Pup is a true inspiration to Australian cricket! That is final :)

sorry for the delay kingy, work picked up and i found myself in bed early haha, plus bub being due in 11 weeks been busy as all hell :)

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Pup is a true inspiration to Australian cricket! That is final :)

sorry for the delay kingy, work picked up and i found myself in bed early haha, plus bub being due in 11 weeks been busy as all hell :)

good news re work and don't sweat it champ! legendary stuff that series ohh yeh :smoking:

htf are ya bud,alls well I hope?