Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian Governments Cash Ban

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Trump, the poster boy for nutters.....

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
David Icke, Pauline Hanson, & Donald Trump? Three of the least rational people on this planet. Combined IQ < 300. LMFAO.

*Microwaves some popcorn*
I suppose you have a copy of the booklet? Do you have a blind fold on? Just have a look with your eyes open, AUS farmers denied water as they brought back a lot of licences, they have to keep stock out of rivers by building a fence, you cant build dams without asking first and you have to allow so much run off into catchments or pay a tax if they agree to it, they locking up bushland from humans as seen on the news, your not allowed to grow your own food in some countries, Farmers cant harvest any seeds for next year crop they have to buy them, its not been a nut job its been alert to what Agenda 2030 is all about and how its been in play. The yellow jacket movement in France with street riots is all about those Country areas been forced off their property as they no longer can support themselves due to cheap imports, this is all part of the UN plan push about 70% out of the country and into the city, Sustainable development control even if it means the lose of your farm which been in the family for generations, Look here in AUS farmers walking off the land as they can not compete, its not by chance but planed from the UN, send us all broke and import everything from 3rd world countries. Ok I go and put some popcorn on!!

rucxy

Electrified Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SSV L98
Go organic, that'll fu@$ companies like Monsanto, go to heritage style plants/crops(no patents) or terminal type of plants where you have to replant every season.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Someone's on the good stuff tonight...

FYI, 3rd world countries can't feed themselves let alone the rest of the world!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I was reading something last week stating that the cash limit only applied to business transactions and not the general public? Have I missed something?

It was something about paying someone with an ABN in cash over that amount.
So I guess a private transaction may be immune from such?
Well that's what I got out of the bloke at work who was all over it.

In all honesty I can see the pro's and con's of it all.
To keep track of what I spend easier I just use cash for the everyday.
But to spend $10k+ in cash seems pretty serious.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
No doubt it also has a lot to do with money laundering and tax evasion, things have gotten a lot tougher over here with banking and finance stuff for the same reasons.