Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australian mum faces jail over bar mat 'theft'

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
i just saw on the news how she was met at the airport by her children, and when the kids startd carrying on and crying, then lookin up and seeing the camera's then goin back for more, just made me wanna punch them...annoying much???

yeh she is hell guilty, "my friends put in in my handbag" yeh bullsh1t, if that excuse works then i man i will get out of trouble soooo easy in the future

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
yeh she is hell guilty, "my friends put in in my handbag" yeh bullsh1t, if that excuse works then i man i will get out of trouble soooo easy in the future

Exactly! It's almost as bad as "Somebody put those drugs in my boogie board bag"

You'd have to be pretty mentally dull to believe that.

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
i just saw on the news how she was met at the airport by her children, and when the kids startd carrying on and crying, then lookin up and seeing the camera's then goin back for more, just made me wanna punch them...annoying much???

If its the way the media work they would set that up for a better story.

A friend of mine was asked to do this after she won a court case...funny thing is she just laughed at em(this girl doesn't cry).

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Grennan. im not an idiot. its called READ stupid. maybe if u red the posts properly ud realise that all i was doing was repeating myself. most of u males can go to hell with some of the mouths u hav. im done!!!!

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Not only is it grammatically incoherent, your spelling is atrocious. On top of that, your "sentences" contradict the other "sentences" in not only the same post, but the post you made a few pages ago.

Im sorry, I tried to read your post, it gave not only me a headache but everyone else one to.

Well anyway back to the topic. This moron got back into the country today, she still maintains she did nothing wrong and was fearful of being locked up. They should take away this idiots passport and stop her from ever leaving the country again and embarrassing us.

zaczac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Supercharged
I've been to Thailand twice and it is a great place.
People are nice, but you must obey local laws etc.
Some tourist are so rude and deserve what they get.
The stupid woman mouthed off at the Police which is more the reason she got locked up.
You must understand in Thailand things are sooooo different socially and economically. Stealing is a big no no as they are poor people and the stupid idiot could have bought a bar mat for next to nothing!