Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

auto electric windows up/down module, where to buy??

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
hey guys i did a search on this but could only find one from 3 years ago as i dont know exactly what to search for.

i know there are modules that when you lock your car, the windows go up to stop theft etc, my question is where to get a decent one? i can find one for a honda accord on ebay (should be the same)
......but i really want one that will go down when i unlock it too (either both or just wire it up to go down).
maybe someone knows a company that do these?

also anouther question, is how do they know when the window is up? i know on my car if i press the up or down button while window is fully up or down respectively, i can still here the motor trying to move it. will this happen with the kits? and flatten my battery and kill the window motor? or does it somhow know when to stop?

if anyone could shed some light that would be great,

cheers

fonzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina s2
u can get the kit off ebay, hows it gunna work with the trigger coming from the bcm? but that shutting off once u lock the door with the key?

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
http://shop.bluewiremotorsport.com/index.php?cPath=24&osCsid=ccd485a28d909bd2574a845188b7cb31

they do an auto up kit but not an auto down, the trigger you just get from the wiring loom going into the drivers door. the module thing senses when each window is shut cause when the window is fully shut the window motor draws more current which tells the module to stop. why would you want the windows to go down when you unlock the door? i could see a problem when its raining lol

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
yeah i know what you mean, but the one i got told about only works when you hold the unlock button down after its unlocked. those kits look pretty expensive, the one i found on ebay is about 30$ lol but i think it will last 30$ worth of time.

they said they have an installer who does it for 80$ in melbourne which is pretty good, but i hope that those 200$ kits come installed lol.

do you know if there is a way to stop them going up if you want to lock your car and keep a window a tad down? without sticking your hand inbetween the window haha