Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

auto help

scbh81

VRUUUM XU6 180 SC
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XU6 VTII 99
Hey guys i have been having this prob for a while now.

When i put the auto into R from N there is a slight delay and then it wiggles when it engages into
I dont know how to put it.. the thing is that it doesnt happen all the time as well... and if u sorta engage from D to N and give it a couple of seconds and then engage into R then it doesnt do it either... I know there is somethings wrong with my auto and i have been to different places and they all say different things... Some say that the oil pressure is wrong... some say the solonoids or whateva need replacing... Some say i need a new auto.. :cry:

Just confused... any help would be appreciated very much...:bang: :bang:

batemada

Reaction score
Wellington, New Zealand (Yes i know yet another KI
Members Ride
2009 Gold Calais V Sportwagon
when was the last time that your auto was serviced? mine was starting to do something similar to yours, i found that the transmition had not been serviced at 110000kms so i got it done with my 120000kms service and it fixed the problem. The garage advised me that the oil had got a bit gluggy wich had caused my problems.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hey guys i have been having this prob for a while now.

When i put the auto into R from N there is a slight delay and then it wiggles when it engages into
I dont know how to put it.. the thing is that it doesnt happen all the time as well... and if u sorta engage from D to N and give it a couple of seconds and then engage into R then it doesnt do it either... I know there is somethings wrong with my auto and i have been to different places and they all say different things... Some say that the oil pressure is wrong... some say the solonoids or whateva need replacing... Some say i need a new auto.. :cry:

Just confused... any help would be appreciated very much...:bang: :bang:

Give RVO a call, they will tell you a no bullshit fix for your auto :)

scbh81

VRUUUM XU6 180 SC
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XU6 VTII 99
when was the last time that your auto was serviced? mine was starting to do something similar to yours, i found that the transmition had not been serviced at 110000kms so i got it done with my 120000kms service and it fixed the problem. The garage advised me that the oil had got a bit gluggy wich had caused my problems.

Yeah i actually did a service and it didnt fix it.
thanks anyway