Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Auto re-trimmers - SE Victoria

deeranp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon
Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting my airbag-equipped steering wheel re-trimmed with leather, as the vinyl rim is pretty shot by now (it's a 1995 VS Berlina).

Any recommendations on auto trimmers in SE Victoria (out Dandenong way) that would do a good job?

Ta.

/DP

UNEQVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
could try mega trim on cheltnham rd, behind the train station, near shell.

dont know if they do that, but i know they retrim evrythn and new stuff, so give it a go :D

deeranp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon
Ta for the reply, I'll give 'em a call...

Any other recommendations? I'd rather go with someone that has been recommended, rather than rocking up just anywhere and having them wreck my steering wheel, and ending up having to replace it totally.

Cheers.

/DP

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
It's not quite Dandenong but Eastern Auto Upholstery in Bayswater have a very good reputation.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
The guy at Eastern Auto Upholstery is a champion. He's got all the different types of trim to suit the older model Commodres (plus other's like Torana Kingswood etc). He retrimmed my VH SS seats with the original Brock claret and white tweed and they came up a treat. I also used him for my VB when he retrimmed the whole interior to look like SLE style and that lasted for years. Definately recommend him for sure :)