Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

auto to manual wiring

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
hey guys
just trying to figure out how to wirer up the wiring from my auto to manual box im trying to figure out the little switch that sat beside the auto t bar i managed to find park on the switch by moving it back and forward so i could start my car but as far as finding the reverse wirer so i can set up my reverse lights i cant seem to find it would anyone know how to do this or evan have a diagram of the switch and what wirer is what? if not it would make a kool kill switch but dont know if it would pass a roady

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
the trans-neutral switch will be a purple wire, you only really need to bridge that wire to allow power to the starter. from memory the reverse is a white wire. will look it up for ya in a minute

edit* was wrong i think. the reverse light goes from point 10 in your fusebox and is pink up to the switch, then it changes to light green.

trans-neutral is purple. bridge that out cos' you no longer need it.

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
the trans-neutral switch will be a purple wire, you only really need to bridge that wire to allow power to the starter. from memory the reverse is a white wire. will look it up for ya in a minute

edit* was wrong i think. the reverse light goes from point 10 in your fusebox and is pink up to the switch, then it changes to light green.

trans-neutral is purple. bridge that out cos' you no longer need it.

yeh mate i worked the reverse lights out but its just starting problems i had to solider the connection back together to move it so il slowly work it out i guess haha but if u know of wiring digrams for it let me know thanks