Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BipoIarBear

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Zseries
Hello,

I just had a upgraded alarm system with a auto close window module installed into my
2013 VE Commodore Zseries V6

The automatic window is a cyclops. The window module was installed by SA Auto Installs in South Australia and they did a good job... but

I have the module attached to all 4 windows. The drivers side rear & front window works perfectly and they are perfectly timed (start closing as soon as the previous window reaches the top) but the passenger side of the vehicle there is a 10-15 second delay after the previous window reaches the top. It is really annoying with the delay.

I have contacted dynamco (the manufacturers) with no help at all, was just told that there is no advise on this issue.

I don't know if I should buy another module and have each side of the car running of their own module... but then they wont line up properly.

I am stumped and dont know how i can reduce the delay between window closing.
It just looks stupid and doesn't supply the security I was hoping for.

I am just wondering if anyone has had these automatic windows installed before and have come across this delay issue before and know of a fix or can suggest a fix.

Video delay:
https://www.facebook.com/100000360297937/posts/1994140770607913/