Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AutoLoc™ Flame Thrower Kit

SUSS8

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 Holden Calais VR V8
My brother in law had one on his VP . they don't work too good . You have to knock the guts out of your Cat and have the motor running pretty rich to get them to work .

Yeah if u ave a look on their FAQ`s it says on their u have to take it out

"Q. should you have a special exhaust

* A. NO SPECIAL EXHAUST IS NEEDED. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REMOVE YOUR CATALYTIC CONVERTER IF YOU HAVE ONE"

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
^ $10,000 fine right there.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
seen one on a nice lookin Rx3 a while ago... drove past me and threw out a massive flame.. looked pretty mad.

wouldnt have been a flamethrower kit,rotarys,with a combo of a freeflowing zorst,weber carby and porting,will belch out 4 foot flames all day,my old bridgeport rx7 was terrible for it.....had to put a big droopy tip on the zorst coz I set my rear bar alight once.....

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Personally, I think the wank factor is pretty high. I saw a video a while ago on youtube of somebody with a vr/vs ute with the kit installed. If you do a search I'm sure you could find it

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
hmm. if you were to make the switch also cut the wire to your 02 sensor. you could probably get some pretty huge flames.

but also have a huge petrol bill for no real reason. i reckon its not worth it at all.

maybe on a track car. or a paddock basher