Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AUTOS R US, Heard about this guy?

simc

Supercharged V6 Gemini
Reaction score
i think you'd better read the above post this thread would be closed and moved in no time.

So just let me get this clear.

If (and Im still at the IF stage.. awaiting a reply at this stage) I have a bad experience with a supplier, is it against the just commodores terms and conditions to speak about it, or share my experience with other members?

I could provide more details on the story and the supplied unit so far if that will help everyone’s understanding.

As far as I know, a public forum is open to information, experience and member recommendations, am I wrong?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It is a public forum, however, the owner of the forum can have legal action taken against him for defamation etc. Would you want people posting on your board if you could be sued for it? Hence why we are very careful.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Libel is written yeah?

I agree with Minux, its kind of a shame you cant do it, but thats the way things are.

Im sorry you had a bad experience with this Auto bloke.

I'm fairly sure for anything to be considered Defamation you must lower our current belief in that person.

E.G

If You told me he was scum and I allready knew that and could prove that I allready knew that, it is not defamation, BUT to an entire forums of people across well the world really, probably 99% of us don't know this person.

I hope it works out for both of you....

Good luck.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
You could write your story, without naming names.

People could PM you if they wanted to know the name of the company.

And in VIC, I would recommend KEAS.

simc

Supercharged V6 Gemini
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking of using this guy, PM me.