Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aux power in boot fuse panel

Fergie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SSV RL Sedan, 2016 SSV RL Wagon
Is there Aux power that turns on & off with the ignition on the boot fuse panel?
I checked the radio (f5) and rear entertainment (f14) fuses and they are constantly 12v with ignition on & off (accessories off as radio was powered off).

I am installing a Black Vue dash cam with park mode!

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Is there Aux power that turns on & off with the ignition on the boot fuse panel?
I checked the radio (f5) and rear entertainment (f14) fuses and they are constantly 12v with ignition on & off (accessories off as radio was powered off).

I won't be that much help to you, but I have a VE SS and I was looking for power in the boot to install accessory socket, I was preferring via ignition switch, but I couldn't find any power source that was via ignition.

squids383

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv 6.0
i found a acc power wire in the boot of ssv ve think it came from factory amp harness i run aftermarket amp so plug was spare and just hanging there . there was 2 low level power wires and one high level tested with test light .its how i power my boot amp acc power no problems . not sure if this part of harness is in every car or not .

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca

Fuses marked with IGN are ignition switched

fuse_tap.jpg
fuse-diag.jpg