Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Axemurderer's Vy SS

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
where did you get the aeroforce gauges from and how much did they cost ?

easy to install also ?

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
where did you get the aeroforce gauges from and how much did they cost ?

easy to install also ?

just go to the aeroforce website and order from there, and yes very easy to install as they just plug into your diagnostic plug under the fusebox panel.
just have to make sure when ordering the gauges to let them know you want metric gauges and non can-bus if they are for your vy ss.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
just go to the aeroforce website and order from there, and yes very easy to install as they just plug into your diagnostic plug under the fusebox panel.
just have to make sure when ordering the gauges to let them know you want metric gauges and non can-bus if they are for your vy ss.

Ah cool as man! , yeh sounds pretty easy to install then . Yeh wanting a set for my vy ss

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VY SS
Bit of an update, recently had an NPC cushioned ceramic clutch fitted after having some dramas with the old one.
Also bought some aftermarket calais headlights and had the front bumper repainted with the parklight cutouts filled to suit the new lights.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VY SS
No real updates on the SS but have just bought a mint hq ute which i will hopefully have on the weekend.
Couple pics of it

b_lake1

Salt Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VY Calais
Jealous. Like your idea of just filling in park light cut outs. I was looking at putting SS front on my Calais.

BROOKSBY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV
Bit of an update, recently had an NPC cushioned ceramic clutch fitted after having some dramas with the old one.
Also bought some aftermarket calais headlights and had the front bumper repainted with the parklight cutouts filled to suit the new lights.

Car looks great with the Calais lights. Have you got any more pictures of it in the sun without a shadow?