Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aye what Sponsor A Drift Chick?

profat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt olympic model
Damn ...I should of tried that thirty yrs ago when I was drag racing......but then there was no internet no gumtree and I don't have her specifications....I wish her all the luck in the world

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Bitches like that just make it harder for the girls who don't want to use their body to get somewhere and earn it on their driving skills.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Hmmm.... morals and ethics? Or... shut up and take my money!

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
See a lot of talent there..May need to be taken "around the track" a few times first 'so to speak' before I sign up :) but yip Tas, I think it will end in 'shut up and take my money'

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Waiting with my popcorn for the first post to provide screenshots of an SMS/MMS conversation with her. lol!

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
I sense just a little bit of hypocrisy there boys, so its all good to have hot babes holding umbrellas on the starting grids, but one chick tries to use her "chickness" to get leg up for sponsorship and its no good? She is not hurting anyone with what she is doing, good luck to her.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Actually I often wonder why those grid girls even have jobs. What is their purpose? Does someone ring up an agency and say "hey, I need a bunch of slutty bitches in tight spandex to strut around with their tits out and do SFA else."
Same with the F1, what is the point of all the girls at the end, who's job is to just look nice and applaud as the 3 winners go up the podium. why? do they get to gang bang them all afterwards because that would make sense?