Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

B&M Shifters

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh id agree look frigen smick. propbably worth lookin at a goos stall converter befor you head down b&m shifter way. also what everi's preference one b&m shifters i personaly think the Quciksilver model looks best closely followed by the Pro Rachet. not sure if they differ much in usability tho??

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
heh those pics were thanks to PerceptionTwin nicked them off him last night

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
haha yeah dude when i saw this thread and when joesvs said that he didnt like the finish shifter on the basic console i had to post them pics ! :D

metalskin

get sum
Reaction score
Members Ride
73 HQ,VR & supercharged VS SS`s series 11
hey, ya can get B&M shifters and shift kits from chris mills performance. they are in perth and they cater for mail order and internet sales.
i have B&m shifters in all my autos and have fitted stage 11 shift kits into them also, chirpage thru the gears easily. i just love the look and feel of a B&M!!!
clickety-click, then lay a strip.
if u still interested ill take a pic of the VR`s quiksilver and the mega shifter in VS. i much preffer the mega.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
would you say youd prefer a B&M over a manual?? and what advantages/disadvantages of them both. can you just drive a B&M like a normal auto if you want??

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
ohh also with a B&M, do you have 2 back of 2 let it get into 4th. like i dunno if any of yous have put your foot flat 2 the floor and let it get to about 160km.h in 3rd and then unles you back of it wont change to 4th. is this the same with the B&M?

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
the b&m is the same as a normal shifter i think in every way
unless u put a shift kit in the trans
correct me if im wrong