Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BA XR6 Turbo

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I just want one LOL....
Sweet car, I'd love one, just like it- with the extra 2cyl though naturally ....

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Isn't it ironic that a Ford gets the most amount of replies on its looks, etc on a Holden forum? :unsure: heh Nice XR6T btw, I do like the BA in retrospect however I'm still a Holden man through and through :D

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
man thats a Nice car :thumbsup: , Love the XR6 Turbos ! i love beating them as well but i wont get within 0.4 of yours :p i saw your car at the Power Torque Dyno day looked Great :thumbsup:

PEAKN6

Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbros.co.nr
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X 6cyl 4spd, soon to be a Mild 253
i hate fords but i must admit the new 1s do look pretty mean. my m8 has a 05 xr6 and from what i can see they look pretty simular except for the mods u have done. is there n e diff in the 03 and 05?

Last edited by a moderator:

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
de dum, de dum de dum, la la la la la oh, look at this, oh my god, hmmm

ok, so get over it now guy's and gals, next person to complain about this will meet mr airstrike with his freshly polished ban stick,

and it aint no joke, consider it over,
may not be a holden, but it is a nice looking car,

and if you wanna get picky, one of the people who have replied here, drives a nissan, and one drives a toyota, so just get over it guy's, no double standards here, either get used to it, or i simply start deleting posts/threads

Last edited by a moderator:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
The new BA's look better then the VZ's IMO.. I would seriously consider buying one, especially because of the tiptronic transmission. We had one as a rental car, it was absolutely awesome..

The tiptronic and the mad colour would coerce me to buy a BA instead of the VZ. Different story if Holden had a tiptronic though.

T

tarantula

yeah BA's all the way, i mean its would be one of the only fords that i would be happy to loose to :p i bet countless AU's and so on they are piss slow, but the BA MMmm. i was at the holden and ford performance car show in sydney about 2 months ago and there was the bigest sleeper BA u will ever see, stock looking but under the wheels you got 550rwhp!! the closest hoden that came second was a twinturbo monaro with only produced 450rwhp :(, it just goes to show what a good engine dose *straight six* :D

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS READ THIS:

Right a lot of you have been following this thread. A lot of you will also notice you have posts missing. The reason for this is because I deleted them. This thread has been very controversial with everyone arguing over whether members should be allowed to post cars other than commodores.

Admin have made a verdict and members are allowed to post their cars regardless of make or model. So all arguement debate etc about this topic is to cease immediately here. If you have an issue with this please contact admin by email. Garth has already warned that people who persist in posting this type of nonsense will be bannned. I suggest you take his warning seriously, because after spending about an hour of my time deleting no less than 42 posts (4 pages) about this I will not hesitate to delete users rather than posts.

Last edited:

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
very nice ride mate, love the xr6t's, im really considering one for my next ride... the bonnet looks awsome on it, do they usually have the turbo stickers on it? if not i recon its a nice touch to it!

GLD-086

Reaction score
Really nice mate.

The BAs/BFs rock.:thumbsup: