Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

back right power window is getting stuck

vxberlina123

tyler
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
im just wondering how i can fix this. im an apprentice electrician so it probably makes it a bit easier so u probably don't need to go into massive detail although if its needed then yea go ahead.

thanks

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
A bit more detail maybe. Is it random, when going up, when going down, is it in the same place every time?

vxberlina123

tyler
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina
sorry um well i can control it from the front, but i cant control it from the back and when i do control it from the front it goes reallly slow and sometimes gets stuck and i have to physically hold the top of the window and help it up.

and i forgot to add that i cant ocntrol the back left one from the front at all but u can from the back.

i dont know whats wrong and i dont know how to fix it

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
As DanVN said in your other thread, it is probably the same thing that is scratching the window tint, something is rubbing against it. You will need to remove the door trim to see what is going on.

Buggy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina Standard MY9.5 :(
I had a similar issue with my front window and found the plastic runner that moved horizontally on the electric window mechanism split. Hope it helps.