Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bad move or is it

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Me. I don't. I respect mechanical things. I'm a great believer in mechanical sympathy.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. However, I respect my cars as much as any other person, but you can't granny it all it's life.

stepping razor

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sportswagon equipe
just havin a winge cos i should hav a got a v8......arwell roll with it..its only done 3600 km nice car tho..might throw on some deep dish 20s mite make me feel better..any 1 know of any good sites to check out deep dish rimz and mite lower it may be air bag it?.. and thanks for the feed back guys...ive never ever bought a new car so its a learning curb for me..

BruceSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS auto
Give it some time buddy. A new car will not give best performance and economy straight away. After about 10,000 km all should be as good as it is going to get. I have the V8 SS and my wife has the 3.0 SIDI (Series 1) and it doesn't seem gutless to me even after coming from mine. It gets around 11.5 l/100km suburban (reg unleaded) compared with the V8 around 15.8 (on E10)