Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badges for vs :D

g0thicvampress

Ree Ree
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS v8 ute
anyone know where to get v6 badges. I'm trying to disguise my v8 for I'm a p plater :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
And once they run your plates, your screwed anyway.

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore
True, which they will do either before they pull you over, or before they walk over to your car.
Be careful mate, if i thought i had any hopes of getting away with it then id be driving a v8 as well.
Unless of course you converted a V6 to a 5ltr v8 yourself, that way scanners still read that its a 6, though if you do get caught doing that then im sure there's more trouble for you with not having an engineers cert for the conversion, ontop of the whole driving an unaccepted vehicle for your lisence.

Jahwah

Jamie91
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Just move to Canberra and you an drive anything :)

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
anyone know where to get v6 badges. I'm trying to disguise my v8 for I'm a p plater :D

People like you shouldn't be allowed on the road to start with.... What breakfast box did you get your cardboard license from. Do everyone a favor and WHEN you do get pulled up, don't come crying back to here whinging about how your going to lose your license for 12months and IF you can fight it, because all we are going to do is laugh in your stupid face and say get lost idiot!

/rant and sick of people like you!

g0thicvampress

Ree Ree
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS v8 ute
Didn't think bout plates :( and don't abuse me I'm a extremely safe and sensible driver. It's all I got can't afford new car. It's the idiots who hoon u should be yelling at