Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badges Need Help

L

Ljtorrie

My Dad is trying to find HX 1976 50th anniversary badges they are black with gold writing and a torch flame at the top. I learnt to drive in this beast we call her Betsie I just cant find em any where, even if some one can replicate them Id love to here from you with any info if you can help us out ill :bow: to you lol just want to see an old holden girl brought back to her former glory shes nearly there :driving: just need these badges.

Thanx Ljtorrie

L

Ljtorrie

Hey Yosi
thanx tried them not sure if they can help us but just thought id asked the well informed folk on jc they just gunna replicate them any way and charge an arm n leg id rather give the money to some 1 who needs it you know what i mean any way not sure if any 1 can help me dads been looking 4 a while n we just meet :bang: lol in the process i dont want to see him riped off thats all
Thanx Ljtorrie

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Tried ebay? There are heaps of badges from peoples collections that they sell all the time. Might even be able to ask a seller whos selling his/her collection if they have the badges you are looking for

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i'll contact Rare Spares. i'm about to go back to work now from my lunch break. i'll see what i can find out.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
sorry buddy. no luck. they said the only possibility is second hand but that'll be like finding a chook with teeth. good luck anyway.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
if you had the design and/or picture of the badge you could take it to an enginering workshop and get them to cut a mould out of billet alluminum....just a thought.
definately cost alot that way though as they would have to make up a program for the machine to cut to.

L

Ljtorrie

Thanxs guys I knew it would be hard to find em keep your ears open though as rare as hens teeth lmao I reckon too. Atari thinking of that but it would cost a lot hey at the moment shes gotta seatle for 25th badges Thanxs again. Ljtorrie