Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BADNWS 2007 WM Caprice ~ Now With Coilovers ~ Soon to be Cammed!

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
nice mate looking good. Just ordered my VE SS Thunder ute in Phantom but production does not start till April :(

Nice! well it should be worth the wait for it. At least you will be able to plan what you can do it once you get it lol

ccbell

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman V8
Nice ride,Did yo pick up much performance when you had the extractors fitted.I had a cat back only system fitted and didn't notice any performance gain.
I am thinking of going for the extractors.

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
Nice ride,Did yo pick up much performance when you had the extractors fitted.I had a cat back only system fitted and didn't notice any performance gain.
I am thinking of going for the extractors.

Thanks :) ..... As i originaly put in the short extractors, and then changed them to the long ones from X-force, I noticed quite a bit of a gain. BEst thing you can do! you will have to get the car tuned to get rid of the O2 sensor once you get the Xtractors fitted. But yes i noticed a gain in performance! You got any other plans for the car?

MPRSSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Exec (Police pack) & 05 CV8Z Monaro
WOW!!! VERY JEALOUS!!! I love how it mixes luxury with awesome performance - Definitely the combination I'll go for in my next car :) Must also say that the wheels suit the car very well, I actually picked those ones out for my car but never got around to doing it... All the best with it man, you must be having a ball!!! Keep the updates and photos coming!

Cheers
Chris

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
WOW!!! VERY JEALOUS!!! I love how it mixes luxury with awesome performance - Definitely the combination I'll go for in my next car :) Must also say that the wheels suit the car very well, I actually picked those ones out for my car but never got around to doing it... All the best with it man, you must be having a ball!!! Keep the updates and photos coming!

Cheers
Chris

Hey Chris Thanks alot!! Your right it is definatly a good combo. You dont even realise how fast your going untill you look at the speedo and go woops time to back down lol...
Definatly having a ball killing the wallet tho but thats half the fun lol. Will definatly keep this updated few mods still to come will definatly keep it posted :)
Thanks again buddy :D
cheers
Antonio

housey52

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 Caprice
Classy Caprice love it!!! How is the ride on the 22's ?? I love the look of 22's but iam unsure if the ride is going to be too rough compared to 19's.