Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

baffled

uzdvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
read a couple of yesr ago in mag about a baffle instaled after throttle body ne1 know what year it went in any goss on how to get it out. :bang:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
umm dude whats a baffle? and if ur referring to a vn i think only thing i can think of removing is the plastic card where the throttle body joins the engine...and your supposed to get a little more power...

uzdvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
yeah thats it only just startin to play with the old grl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Yrah bellmouth but really no performance increases just smooths out idle. Search for bellmouth heaps on here.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
mk well ive herd from numerous people wbout whos done it and its about 50 /50 with the asnwers, some say their car goes harder and others differ. I havent removed mine from ym vr, dnt really intend to but im sure someone on forums here should be able to point you in the how to.

uzdvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
sweet will give it ago have no money to do anything else but fuel in it thanx a heap

uzdvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
just cheked out bell mouth seems to be a big discussion point. will try myself and see what happens

Daniel.B

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec S2 3.8
I took mine out of my VP, i didnt notice a difference anywhere, personally i would recoemned it, cause if your like me, and your strapped for cash, even the plastic seals around the throltle body and plenum, being 16+ yrs old, are likely to break when you take them off, and spending $20 to replace them only set me back further....