Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BAGGED VE BERLINA. Built not bought...

ONN41R

Bagged Life!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2009 MY9.5 VE Berlina
Ahk cheers for that, you'd be pretty well sweet with what your doing and know how then from doing all those cars lol I'm pretty good mechanical and auto electrical wise myself, but like you said if you haven't done that sorta thing before it's a lot of money to stuff up. also do you still get the engineers cert James provides even if you install yourself?

Makes sense about the bushes, a car travelling down the road the suspension is always moving, just not as fast/hard. I guess hittin' switches is alright to show off every now and again though, I'd say you get a fair bit of attention from the bags hey man?

Yea man it's pre straight forward. Especially James kit he designed especially for VE. It's all bolt in. No modifications at all. And as for engineers, I'm not engineered. Only one of my cars has been engineered but I never get looked at by cops because I'm not switch happy. I rarely even have it aired out and I drive at a height that's "slightly lowered". The people who drive all but laid out and air out 24-7 or forever hittin switches, they r the ones who attract attention. But if I was to engineer, then yes I'd go through James.

As for attention, I do it for myself not anyone else and not many even know its bagged coz hardly use em. Less hastle playin safe haha