Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bagged vt commodore

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Thought i knew this car from somewhere lol, looks like we live in the same town haha lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
wow that car sounds sick..any pics??
iv always wonted to up grade to a vy/vz calias but love my vt way to much vy/vz just look mean i love them
and yeah vt/vx just look right slammed

I'll have to speak to my dad and see if he can find any but it was a beauty of a car! He later had engine problems with the LS1 and then got that replaced and swapped the car over for a '72 corvette stingray so unfortunately it didn't stay in the family otherwise I could've driven it on my learners!

I have to agree with you about VY/VZ (no bias of course.. Haha) in my opinion they are the best series in the commodore family! That's why I'm saving up for a MY06 VZ SS for when I get my fulls!

Sorry for the hijack!

CRAIGYTIME

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt Executive
Leather looks good man.
I love Bagged VT's but i cannot justify spending that much on my own :(

thanks man
yeah it took me abit to save up for them..deffs the best mod iv eva done to it tho..

CRAIGYTIME

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt Executive
I'll have to speak to my dad and see if he can find any but it was a beauty of a car! He later had engine problems with the LS1 and then got that replaced and swapped the car over for a '72 corvette stingray so unfortunately it didn't stay in the family otherwise I could've driven it on my learners!

I have to agree with you about VY/VZ (no bias of course.. Haha) in my opinion they are the best series in the commodore family! That's why I'm saving up for a MY06 VZ SS for when I get my fulls!

Sorry for the hijack!

ok sweet mate looking forward to seeing the pic haha and that would of been the sickest car to learn in haha
yeah ill be upgrading to a vz ss or a ve ss when im on my fulls hopes

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Not sure about updates, but i havent seen his car around town, normally see it once a week, havent seen it for about 2/3 months now

beaker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
wow, great looking VT.
i really like the grille, the photo in the driveway, and at the boat ramp look mean.

got any more pics? where did you fit the tank and gear?