Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Baj's VT Calais International L67

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Calais International L67
Car: VT Calais International L67

Colour: Storm Grey

Body Work: Stock

Suspension: Stock

Brakes: Stock

Diff: Stock

Gearbox: Stock

Engine: Stock

Interior: Cream Leather

Audio: Stock

Future Mods :

* Remove Spoiler
* 10psi Pulley to start with then higher later on
* A2A Intercooler
* Ratio Rockers 1:9
* MSD Ignition Coil Towers
* Mace CAI ( Installed )
* 82*C Thermostat ( Installed )
* Phreddy interior conversion
* Lowered all around

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,532
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 710
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 719
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 887
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,826
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 873
  • 901235_10200133985684866_1853569842_o.jpg
    901235_10200133985684866_1853569842_o.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 1,548
Last edited:

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
This is my Calais and the second Holden I have owned. I love this car and after spending a lot of time just reading and becoming inspired by what people have done to their own cars on this forum, it has made me into a car enthusiast. So any comments, feedback or ideas that you guys have to help make my ride the best that it can be is greatly appreciated. I wont be able to do much to it at the moment as I can currently making the move from Brisbane down to Sydney with a new job. But once i am settled, ill have way more free cash to spend on her.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
looks clean as man, love calais internationals, lowered the look real tough.

Last edited:

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
nice calais mate. any shots of the engine bay?

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha, oops a bit of a typo there. Fixed that up, well i did post it at 2am because i couldnt sleep lol. I dont have a pic of the engine bay right now, but ill grab one this afternoon :) Yea, I cant wait to lower her. Probably just put SL on the front and SSL on the back. Calpsi's VX inspired me to take the spoiler off and drop her down. With the video he posted of a drive by, it looked a lot better with the cleaner look.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Defo take the spoiler off. And maybe consider getting a senator signature style lip (the boots look abit bare with nothing on them, but that spoiler is gross :p)
Also have a look at how they look with a VT SS lip kit on them, some have them fitted from the dealer and look pretty good.

Surprising that even though there were only 250 (or 350, cant remember) of these yet theres 1000s of sets of the wheels floating around. Not a fan of the wheels, but being the stock wheels for this model, i'll let it slide.

More interior pics please :) (And engine bay)

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Defo take the spoiler off. And maybe consider getting a senator signature style lip (the boots look abit bare with nothing on them, but that spoiler is gross :p)

Yeah Stealthy, you make a good point lol. At first I didn't care about the spoiler but now the paint is starting to come off and it just makes the car look average.

I think Ducker85 posted up a few pics on his post that had the SS lip on another International and I like that a lot.

Yea I think I would like to change the rims. I really like the S2 VY Sig rims if that what they are called? But i see a lot of people already have them, so I will have to find something else :)

Ill try to get some more pics up but I haven't taken any new ones because a few things needed to replace just because of old age, for example. Driver seat has a worn patch, center console lid worn and needs to be replaced, leather trim on the steering wheel is cracked and iv got to replace that as well. On the outside of the car, one side needs the chrome trim to be replaced, a few bumps and scratches here and there that can be expected from how old the car is. Little things that need to be done, but at the price i picked her up for I cant complain at all

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah Ducker loves his inters aswell lol (i think they had 3 VPs and aVT at one stage)

but at the price i picked her up for I cant complain at all
And what price was that?

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
I managed to talk the guy selling down to $5,600 for it @ 130k on the clock. He just wanted the cash badly enough. I thought that there might be something wrong with the car, so I had it all checked out and passed with flying colours. The only thing I have to do to the engine is just do a service myself for just piece of mind. Sparks, Oils, the general easy stuff :)

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Here is the engine bay at your request, took it on my phone. Stock as

Attachments

• 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,544