Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Barina LS3 conversion help!

VT_JACK

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
X
Hey guys this forum is great, so glad I found it.

Ok so I bought a new car the other day and am so happy with it.
It's a 1985 Holden Barina, only paid $4,500 and it only has 16,000 highway kms on the clock!
I was told that it's practically new and in immaculate condition and the low kms make it worth the extra money.
It's a great car but it's only the 1.0 3-cyl model so it lacks a bit of power. I was wondering what I need to do to put a LS3 6.2 L engine in it? And if anyone is selling their LS3, what price.

Here is a picture.

digiads_car_ads_85559_1.jpg

Thanks guys!

Jack Victor-Tran

juzzyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY Wagon
HAHA!!! That thing will be ####ing flying!! However i don't think a #### off 6.2L V8 will fit. Would be great though.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
(although i know this thread is dead)

you will need:

1. shoe horn
2. vasalene
3. beer

its a simple process really. you use reverberation to get the atoms in the metal excited so they change shape more easily, so get your vasalene, smear it lovingly all over the engine, and as you use the shoe horn to slide the engine in you need to sing to it. probably a song like Shakira's "wherever, whenever" or Electric six's song "gay bar"

but remember too much singing and itll make the metal all floppy, too little and itll might crack, so take care.

good luck and post pics :D