Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bashed By Brick On The Dunny

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
As I said it was only my opinion, I wasn't there and we all know history never repeats itself. I've been tested and blew my stack on numerous occasions with very negative outcomes.

From that 'I' learnt to step back first....

Like you said everyones different, I could compare the situations but it wouldn't get us anywhere as no two are the same.

I wouldn't waste your time thinking over a few lines I typed, it happened and thanks for sharing it. I probably misinterpreted a few things you were trying to say in the second post.

Cheers

Jake

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
QUOTE (OSL-060 @ Jan 17 2004, 10:03 PM) If someone hurts you unintentionally in a game of league for example you don't get up and smack him out
I dunno Jake, bring back the biff!

Honestly cannot say how i would respond if it happened to me, but at very least there would have been a servere earfull delt out. Your not gonna stand there and say **** happens are you. At worst I would have prolly delt him one, but like I say I just don't know. Would like to think I could leave it at at screaming my lungs out at him, I mean he's gonna feel real bad especially if your going on at him about how much it hurts etc etc.

On the same hand, I could understand and accept being winged one in the other guys case. Would feel like I deserved it thats for sure... within reason of course.

Mike.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
I'm with you jetspin!

I reakon i would've come out swingin if it was me.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ive been a a port-a-loo many times when the guys at work have crept up and hurled bricks at it. it scares the hell out of you! never had them go through though! we got one of the trainees a good one oneday too. we screwed a couple of bits of timber across the door so he couldnt get out hehe.

J

Jaime S.

Mate, how the hell didn't you break an arm?!

If someone deliberatly tried to break my arm, I'd kick the **** out of the little C!@t!... somehow.

Cheers,
Jaime S.

R

Robbie

I think the moral of the story is, he inerupted a man doing what a man does best.... that can have these kinds of consequences...

Robbie

F

freckly

ha ha. thanks for the replies. my back still hurts a bit but i'm still going to training tonight. i've got a fight in a few months. must get ready for it.