Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bastards in carparks

tysonsvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute m6
today i came back to my car to see someone had opened their door on my ute, first noticble mark on her!!! dented and deeply scratched.
useless thread but am very angry, how many of you has this happened to, has anyone ever cought some1 doing it?

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
never had it done to me, mum has though. I've done it to people who didn't leave enough room get in my drivers door, back when I had an old shitbomb

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I was sitting in my car in the carpark at Knox the other day and this old coot scrapes the side of my car, he was about to drive off too until I got out of the car and got his rego, his line of defence was I was parked too far over in my spot (I was at least 10cm's from the white line on his side)

Dodgy thing was he only had a tiny Hyundai so can't understand how he couldn't park it properly

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
crazyspoon, ever driven a TE magna? the titanic has a better turning circle. took me like 5 goes to get out of a parking space where my commy takes a simple 3 point turn was just stupid. but i agree some people need to learn how to park closer to the center of their bays rather than riding one side of it.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Even my N13 Pulsar has a bigger turning circle than my VN wagz but Hyundai Excel's are bloody easy to park, an ex of mine had one and you could park the thing one handed it was so light

The contact part wasn't the annoying thing as it cut and polished out, it was the fact that first he was going to drive off and then he had the cheek to say it was my fault

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
A four wheel drive put a nasty dent in my drivers side door of my ute within the first fortnight i owned her, i was not very approachable by anyone for the about the next six weeks. to this day if i found the person and car i would seriously think about modifying their windscreen, was almost 3 years ago but im still very sour about it.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
MY idiotic step sister opened the door in a wind (that she knew was blowing) and it smacked into this chicks Astra.

My step sister was about to close the door and drive off, until she saw the woman sitting in the car.

800 dollars later, needless to say she's more careful now.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
To those people who claim it is your fault for parking too close, you can say "since when is your annoyance a valid excuse for property damage? do you think that'll hold up in court?"

I would be getting their license number, and their name and address as well, and if they didn't give it to me, I'd follow them home!

Its those selfish <insert most descriptive expletive you can imagine here> who ding your door and then drive off, so you have no hope of catching them, who I would gladly introduce to the ol' aluminium baseball bat. "think" is what it says as it makes contact... which I like, because it says exactly what I wanted to say! kind of a "thud" and a "tink" in the one sound.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
A woman opened her door into my car when I was sitting in it, at the local shopping centre.

After an argument she said "What are you going on about, its just a car".

I backed off and she left to do her shopping.

What she didnt know was that I was wearing my steel cap boots as I had just driven back from the mines and was taking some annual leave.

When she left, I went to work on her drivers door of her new magna, and then quickly departed.

andyownsavx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ HZ Kingswood SL
I backed off and she left to do her shopping.

What she didnt know was that I was wearing my steel cap boots as I had just driven back from the mines and was taking some annual leave.

When she left, I went to work on her drivers door of her new magna, and then quickly departed.

hahahahahaha thats awesome