Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bastards in carparks

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
LOL seen that on the show.... read one of the guys comments
t0vAdobe (2 months ago)
ford = found on road dead

ford = fix or repair daily

ford = fords our really dumb < hes the dumb one ''ford OUR really dumb''

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
my car was reversed into at a coles wen i was in there one night i came out and took off coz i didnt see the rear then i had a guy jump up and down and shout out to me so i went around the corner and pulled over they had hit it dead center and busted the numberplate light

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
twice ive been washin my car and notice little marks where sum1s opened there door on my car. not uncommon except both times its been the same paint:bang:

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
someone parked me in this afternoon... on the side of the street. There was no room behind me for another car but someone in one of those stupid tiny hatchbacks decided to park 3 inches from my bumper despite the fact that they were still hanging out over a driveway and that the car that was previously in front of me had gone and a van had parked in its place, also very close to my front bumper.

I did a 72 point turn to get out, took a few deep breaths to calm down, and left a nasty note on their windscreen saying that if they did that again then they would not have any panels left without dents.

:ranting: hate when people are so damn inconsiderate!

tysonsvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute m6
To those people who claim it is your fault for parking too close, you can say "since when is your annoyance a valid excuse for property damage? do you think that'll hold up in court?"

I would be getting their license number, and their name and address as well, and if they didn't give it to me, I'd follow them home!

Its those selfish <insert most descriptive expletive you can imagine here> who ding your door and then drive off, so you have no hope of catching them, who I would gladly introduce to the ol' aluminium baseball bat. "think" is what it says as it makes contact... which I like, because it says exactly what I wanted to say! kind of a "thud" and a "tink" in the one sound.

i park far away from the entry of the shops at carparks now because of this

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
A woman opened her door into my car when I was sitting in it, at the local shopping centre.

After an argument she said "What are you going on about, its just a car".

I backed off and she left to do her shopping.

What she didnt know was that I was wearing my steel cap boots as I had just driven back from the mines and was taking some annual leave.

When she left, I went to work on her drivers door of her new magna, and then quickly departed.

lol done same thing last year mate finished work and pulled into local shopping centre got a phone call too say my new splits where in so coming out of shop i watch this women scrape my bumper as she drives into space.****ing obvious red paint all over the bumper of a white car she said same thing i " its only an old **** heap car" **** she made me so angry she left towards shopping centre so i made quick work off her front bar was hanging off by end and booted the **** out her guard with steal toe caps on off her spanking new falcon.Left for home quiet happy withmyself and my new splits sprayed my bumper than night looked as good as new LMAO