Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst 2015

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
I never said it would have been Winterbottom fighting Lowndes. Tander, Coulthard and MacLaughlin because at the end of the day they had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Possible but I doubt it. They couldn't catch/pass Frosty, and HE couldn't catch Lowndes.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I'd take anything they say this early with a huge grain of salt. Here is another car which was destined for the scrapper only to live on for many years in several guises:

It may not return as an outright main game car however rest assured they will get it back to the workshop and look long and hard before they send it to the tip. I can't remember which chassis it was exactly however GRM have recently repaired another current spec (customer) Commodore which was similarly damaged.

"Prodrive team principal Tim Edwards confirmed to Speedcafe.com that Chaz Mostert’s car is damaged beyond repair, forcing the team to field a replacement for the Gold Coast."

Last edited by a moderator:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
any idea who they might have driving it though?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
any idea who they might have driving it though?

Word on the street says Ingall has emerged as a possible candidate for the Gold Coast round to partner Cam Waters. Waters is tipped to drive the car at the remaining rounds this year. Other names I've read mentioned are Craig Baird and Steven Johnson.