Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst Edition VZ SV6

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Funny how people are quick to judge, it was dubbed Bathurst edition because it was won in a competition, dubbed "Bathurst style SV6" therefor where I got the name of the post from, and as for the SS and XR6 Turbo, they were both mates I met down the track and raced on private property who are now on opens and both were surprised when it happened, now I don't know if it was lucky or not, but this is utter bullshit, came on these forums to get guidance and to meet some genuine people, even do some meet ups, maybe I'll just stick to being solo. Far out, thought if meet some decent blokes and come to meet ups etc, far out don't judge so bloody quickly, you've turned me away from Holden supporters, maybe I should've gotten a bloody ford anyway. Thanks to those who weren't docking assholes. I'm not trolling, just trying to see people's opinions, I don't bullshit people, and I feel cheated for it to happen to me now, screw this

baby_zps30bd1562.jpg

WAAAAA!!!! WAAAAA!!!