Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst Edition VZ SV6

SillySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Bathurst Edition
My new Holden Commodore VZ SV6, was babied by the previous owner who was a family friend, but has had exterior rims and rear spoiler decked out with Pacemaker extractors, Aftermarket Headers and straight through Pipe. Was modified Professionally, limited edition.

Absolutely love and adore this car, on the power limit currently and straight through sounds really good for an alloytec, shes a beauty with potential.

Side note: previous to this I had an Original Sileighty that I dropped a 1JZ-GTE VVTI into which produced a hell of alot of ponies, but couldn't legally drive it, so it was restricted to the track :/

Current Mods:
  • Pacemaker Extractors
  • Straight through Exhaust system
  • Aftermarket headers
  • Aftermarket Rims
  • Two Hole Modification to Airbox
  • LSD

Future Mods:
  • SS Growler Induction Kit
  • Raptor Supercharger
  • Mafless Tune
  • Possibly Cammed
  • Monaro Bonnet for Rammed engine Cooling (Alloytec's apparently heat up very quickly.)

After these mods I will drive up until my opens (besides Raptor and cammed), but once on opens I plan to turn into a power cruise machine, drop an LS3 into it and really crank up the heat. I'm new to the commodore scene as i've tried Imports and whilst they are impressive in some areas, they just lack to feeling of having real power sitting under you.

Let me know what you guys think and what opinions you all have. Whilst people question the 04 models, managed to get a good one with LSD and timing chain fixed, so outputting an extra 5nm of torque (not too much) than the silvertop and quite like the blacktop, pretty impressive. Already smashed a BA XR6 Turbo and SS, so impressed so far, Here are some pics.

600646_10201062238869112_1337775397_n.jpg

8885_10201062239749134_587213868_n.jpg

941934_10201062240029141_1853028356_n.jpg

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Let me know what you guys think and what opinions you all have. Whilst people question the 04 models, managed to get a good one with LSD and timing chain fixed, so outputting an extra 5nm of torque (not too much) than the silvertop and quite like the blacktop, pretty impressive. Already smashed a BA XR6 Turbo and SS, so impressed so far, Here are some pics.

Please do go on....

T-Bone75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline, VC resto
Nice looking car. I did note that twice you mentioned it has Pacemaker extractors AND after-market headers. They are the same thing mate.

CUTSICK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive Series 1
I dont think you blew away an ss or a xr6t with bolt on mods on a 6

T-Bone75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline, VC resto
He forgot to mention the nitro..

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I must have missed it, but which part of this car is a 'limited edition Bathurst edition'?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Already smashed a BA XR6 Turbo and SS,

Ah, ok - nice white car. Don't know why you had to ruin your thread by posting this.

Show us a timeslip. Willowbank test n tune, k-go.

Test'n'Tune

Also Monaro bonnet for a VY, good luck.

DavoVP

Reaction score
lol Im willing to bet OP couldn't smash the skin of custard with that car.

At the end of the day its only a stock V6 with an exhaust :spew: