Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BCM Indicator getting stuck on work around

[Linkin Park]

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
'04 VZ Executive, '98 EL Falcon, '95 NF Fairlane
Hey all,

(Off the top of my head, will correct if wrong when i get home tonight) Just pull the "power antenna fuse" out from under the steering column. The hazards dont work and the indicators dont flash when locking and unlocking the car but the indicator doesn't get stuck on and the antenna still works (on my car not sure about other vz's) and also the indicators (turn signals) will still work.

This is done on my car i am not liable for any damage done you and or your car.

azazeldeath

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Holden Commodore Wagon w/3.8L Buick
Or you can disable it from the menu on the cluster. Turn the car on, press Menu (if I remember correctly) then it will let you change the options from there. Worth trying that first since you can change it from indicators, to horn to nothing if I remember correctly.

[Linkin Park]

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
'04 VZ Executive, '98 EL Falcon, '95 NF Fairlane
Or you can disable it from the menu on the cluster. Turn the car on, press Menu (if I remember correctly) then it will let you change the options from there. Worth trying that first since you can change it from indicators, to horn to nothing if I remember correctly.

Its from "indicators" to "indicators & horn"