Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bcm issue

buster1192

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
can anyone please tell me where the bcm fuse is and to reset it please

PanthaVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pack SII
BCM doesnt have a fuse...

Whats not working right for you to want to "reset" it??

buster1192

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
i recently replaced my alternator and had to remove my battery since then my power windows only have power for a minute or two after unlocking the doors i was told id need to reset my bcm but not sure how to a guy at holden said there was a fuse or something i could remove to reset it

PanthaVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pack SII
i recently replaced my alternator and had to remove my battery since then my power windows only have power for a minute or two after unlocking the doors i was told id need to reset my bcm but not sure how to a guy at holden said there was a fuse or something i could remove to reset it

Thats right... You push the button on your key, and power to the windows goes active for a short time... UNLESS you put the key in the ignition and start the car... then they are on as long as the car is running.

buster1192

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
when i said only has power for a min or two that includes with the engine started to get power back while driving i have to turn the car off and lock and unlock to get power to them

buster1192

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
sweet thanks exactly what i wanted to know