Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BCM - Relay replacement (VY-II SS)

blownvt2s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Hey all,

Ive seen the threads regarding replacement of the BCM relay for a VZ .. is it the exact same relay for a VY-II as well?

My first experience was all the RHS indicators staying on after locking and a flat battery, then they suddenly un-stuck themselves (strangely as i was pulling in to Holden to ask about getting it looked at - so glad i decided to leave at that point!), but then decided to further torment me and take out the drivers side headlight.

Will it be the same relay replacement required or will they be seperate? If anyone has one available please chuck me a PM! :)

TIA,
-- Mike.

optimus_mick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Crewman Cross 8
Hey all,

Ive seen the threads regarding replacement of the BCM relay for a VZ .. is it the exact same relay for a VY-II as well?

My first experience was all the RHS indicators staying on after locking and a flat battery, then they suddenly un-stuck themselves (strangely as i was pulling in to Holden to ask about getting it looked at - so glad i decided to leave at that point!), but then decided to further torment me and take out the drivers side headlight.

Will it be the same relay replacement required or will they be seperate? If anyone has one available please chuck me a PM! :)

TIA,
-- Mike.

I'm having the exact same issue and I have the same questions pls help!?