Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beautiful comeback

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
This has got to be the all-time classic comeback. Note: This is an exact replication of National Public Radio(NPR)interview between a female broadcaster, and US Army General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

INTERVIEWER: " So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?"

GENERAL REINWALD: 'We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting."

INTERVIEWER: "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"

GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range."

INTERVIEWER: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?"

GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see how, ....we will be teaching them proper rifle range discipline before they even touch a firearm."

INTERVIEWER: " But you're equipping them to become violent killers."

GENERAL REINWALD: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"

The radio went silent and the interview ended!

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
he he not bad not bad!!

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Perfect comeback...:air:

I recall having a no-win arguement with a rabid anti-gun person at a mill where I worked. She ended the arguement by saying "I don't care what you say...the simple fact is that if you have an arguement with your wife, and there's a gun in the house, you're going to use it!", and she stormed off.
Very logical reasoning there...must be odd to be mortally afraid of an inanimate object of wood and steel that is absolutely incapable of harming anyone without a person to use it...much like a knife...a hammer...a baseball bat...a tree branch...:bang:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
gunz dont kill gruntz! ballz kill gruntz..... ;)

D.