Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bee sting antenna

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Thats the one I've got, looks great, a lot better than the OEM antenna, though radio reception is hopeless out of town...don't know how well you'd do with it at Alice Springs, though if you hardly listen to the radio (like me), you probably don't care too much.

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
bit of a tip guys, put a drop of lock tight on the thread, these small aerials are starting to become very attractive to the light finger brigade as a couple of mates have found out. i even found mine almost unscrewed one day at the shops. ive had mine for 3yrs and dont have any probs at all. there is some cheap asian **** starting to appear on ebay too. mine is german made and was partly developed for the VE but most should work as well as mine does.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Put an offer in of $14.00, fingers crossed?!

Cheers guys!!

EDIT: He sent back a counter offer, saying $15 posted is the best he can do.. So I bought one!

Last edited:

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
good idea fellas, i'll be loctite-ing mine for sure. just hope I catch the unlucky prick that spends too much time trying to take it :rip:

SimoHDK

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE Commodore SV6 Z-Series - Manual
You can still unscrew loctite...just a bit harder. How about a dab of superglue on the thread :p

Just don't intend to ever take it off again...