Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bee sting antenna

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
You can still unscrew loctite...just a bit harder. How about a dab of superglue on the thread :p

Just don't intend to ever take it off again...

Thats what i was thinking too (as i do live in Revesby so people take **** for fun :)) loctite wouldnt really help the cause that much.

Last edited:

gsh1970

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV ute XYZ XYZ
I clicked on link but 2 came up - is the one you got from wynnum in Qld or Victoria?

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
Mine is on the way :)

chad1989

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 ute manual
i purchased the smart antenna from holden and ever since i have been using it my radio reception is consistently weak and breaking. today i put on the original antenna and had very good reception. has anyone else had these issues?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf SV6 Jungle Fever
i purchased the smart antenna from holden and ever since i have been using it my radio reception is consistently weak and breaking. today i put on the original antenna and had very good reception. has anyone else had these issues?

Yes chad i had the same problems with an Ebay aerial so put the original back on, now all back to normal apart from the static i get from my HID lights!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
My beesting arrived yesterday, working fine here in the canberra burbs. Will give it a week just to make sure, then superglue the sucker on!

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
Yep, mine came last night too. I don't listen to the radio much so couldn't say if it works good or not. Will give it a test.

Azzorps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS
I just put in an offer of $15 for one including postage to Canberra, thanks for the info on the antenna, been looking to get one of these, great price!

Darks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6
RAW FM is the only station that I have a bit of a problem with (sometimes.) Works in Fyshwick / City and therebouts, but have slight issues around Gungahlin with only this station. Love the look of my antenna, looks better than the r/c style that every other Commodore has!

Yep, mine came last night too. I don't listen to the radio much so couldn't say if it works good or not. Will give it a test.