Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[beefy] the daily vn

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
thought id post up my daily vn as i work on the vs ss. basically Ive been trying to clean this thrasher up and make it a respectable daily/skid car on weekends. Ive just been throwing spare parts Ive had on it atm and fixing issues.

Name: Chris
Model: VN Commodore Exec s1
Colour: Alpine White mostly lol
Engine: Buick V6 - vp s2 conversion
Gearbox: auto TH700 - stage 2 shiftkit/boost valve/corvette servo, transcooler
Odometer: 170 on new engine
Exhaust: genie extractors, bashed cat, 2.5" dumped at diff
Brakes: front Stock - rear pbr discs and bendix ct pads, vx master cylinder, line adaptors and vs v8 booster
Suspension: FRONT: kyb short inserts,custom made 6kg front 60mm lowered springs, nolathane control arms, nolathane adjustable strut tops, z bushes, swaybar link relocation kit and front kframe bushes, repainted struts. pedders bumpstop & boot kit REAR: choppd utralow kings rear, new nolathane trailing arms, nolathane HD upper trailing arms, HD swaybar kit
Wheels: 18" vy ss painted silver with metallic flakes
Sound: stock with pioneer headunit
Diff: standard 3.08 been removed and cleaned and minispool fitted
Other Mods: aftermarket steering wheel, 85lt tank, resprayed bars, strips removed, HID H/L 10000K kit, side mouldings removed, letterbox grille, custom alloy tank straps, new fuel lines all over for tank, sprayed undercar black, ford au twin thermos, deleted charcol canister, oil breather and breather lines blocked, rolled rear guards, vp rear lights and garnish (tinted), custom thermo and kill switch, v8 radiator, transcooler

PiCS

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
its far from clean haha but x1000 from when i picked it up from the country town for $1000

plans are tighen suspension cause most is stuffed and spool kills old rubber bushers
for now just some hubcaps slam down the front, quick respray and some panels replaced, paint the window surrounds, 20% tint, fit the 85lt tank and another engine and worked trans

its just a daily/thrasher to get around in while i work on the ss :D

Menace38L

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais
haha #### yeah dats mad man!! yea got few pics of ur ss its prime as with da ve rims on it!! :)

VNBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Hahaha Its just chilling in shops carpark. Looks Lethal :p

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
haha yea vns ar prety leathal when wen just a stocker..

few pics from my latest project for the daily.

i had a 85lt powercoated mercury silver and gloss black straps but unded up finding out the straps were for a irs car so they were useless LOL i ended up making my own outa alloy strips and bent them up to fit by hand. was a 2day ordeal and all hoses were brand new due to the shitty orginal ones bein spilt so everything is done perfect and will never leak again.. happy with results and learnt how to install the fuel pump while doin this.

few pics of the progess.

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
this thing looks mint mate good job keep up the good work

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
going of all ur other cars like ur old vn and ur vs im sure this will be a tuff daily cruiser in no time

VNBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Those Tinted Tail light with the white paint looks tuff and black bumpers looks even tuffer.

Last edited: