Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[beefy] the daily vn

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
What thickness alloy strips did you use for the tank?

aZk.

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
iiii like it. how do u go with the tinted tail lights and the police?
also the HID kit, how much did that end up costing you? better than the OEM candles?

Havnt had troubles withe the lights yet.. all my cars have had a bit of tint on them mind you i stay well clear of police so they dont get much of a chance.
the HID kit cost me around the $80 mark cause i had a spare loom but i can get them cheap and there good quality hence why i wanna distribute them privatly.
i got plenty of pics of em mate they put normal globes and even aftermarket phillips globes to shame!!

and azk i think the straps were like 5mm thick or so, seem to be holding up well after the bends i made

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
tuff beefy

thanks mate :)

VN is now running a vp series 2 engine and trans in it with all new mounts hoses etc so shes running better. goes in for a decent shiftkit on friday then finishing off suspension next week with my 6kg springs

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
goodies
IMG_0021.jpg

pulling strut out
IMG_0024.jpg

fitting
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Looks sooo good. What's the minispool like in a daily? Should chuck the vs's Supersports on it:p

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks sooo good. What's the minispool like in a daily? Should chuck the vs's Supersports on it:p

thanks man :) i love the minispool to be honest id never get a car with a single pegger ever again after the vs with the locker and the vn with the spool!
lots of fun. reliable and always know what your gonna expect.

i have put the supersports on it for fun but looks silly cause they just look massive on the vns body shape LOL

VNBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Beefy Any updates? I drove past your house the other day and saw P-plates on a ford. Haha i havent seen the VN in while..

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Beefy Any updates? I drove past your house the other day and saw P-plates on a ford. Haha i havent seen the VN in while..

um not a whole lot mate, its now running a v8 manual radiator and a v8 transcooler, bout to install tuned memcal, other than that just maintance really. replaced a exhaust manifold gasket today. i drive it everywhere while ss is getting done.

the ford is now my sisters so thats her car! shes a **** driver LOL