Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Nope Juzza, I admire your spirit and wish you all the best. From what I see in you, you simply do not want to go down the track of debating (which I don't want to happen) or discussing (which I'd like to see).

I can understand where you are coming from as everyone has a choice in life, and your choice is the one that will change the world. It's good to see you back on board btw.

Cheers,
Craig.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Hinduism doesn't worship a supreme being called Brahman..

And one religion you've missed out on is Bahai.. The Bahai faith is something not many people know about, but is very pertinent..

Not to mention the plethora of other religions out there, zorastrianism, etc..

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Thanks man, it's good to be back!

You're right, I don't want to start debating, there's nothing to substantiate either side of an argument, no way to measure the effects of having versus not having religion in the world, it's all hypothetical and theoretical..

Usually something like this I would be jumping up and down trying to think of the next logical statement/comeback but it's just not worth it and I think we're all still worn out from last time - this thread will surely work as a means for people to express themselves freely.. good-o

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
this thread is closed, and will remain closed, you all know as well as i do, that it will turn into a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.