Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bEnJi'z VP Executive - Nothing spesh!

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
Ok well i havn't really spoken to too many people on here lately or ever lol! I bought Dijm8's old VK executive for $2200, which i then got ripped and found it had chassis damage. Ripped the deck out and sold the car for $1000 to a friend of a friend, which ended up defected and out of rego. Last i got told he sold it for $150 to the wreckers :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:!!!!!!:cry: Life goes on. So i bought a WHITE S1? VP Executive 1992 for $1400 off a mate!

When i bought the car it had a few problems from neglect.
Ripped back seat
Poor paint
Obviously done a few burnouts
Exhaust which fell off!
Chopped springs
Metal on Metal on the back brakes! lol

I bought the car and firstly as all do, i gave it a good clean. keeping it still stock as, i replaced the exhaust for $250 with a redback 2.5" and oval tip and new rubbers.

I put a massive soundsystem on laybuy with a ZYLUX pager alarm retailed at $1000 which i got for $350. The soundsystem in the end cost me $2500 for a custom boot install.

PRIOR to me reaching the goal of my soundsystem, i span out at the bottom of the freeway in adelaide which caused all four tyres to 'POP' and i hit the kurb. Resulting in minor body damage but i was in a **** situation. Called my mate out and got him to come put 4 tyres on my car for $100 at 4AM in the morning. Over the next week i went to a suspension crash repair shop and got my car overlooked for any damage. Seems that there was no serious damage so i was very lucky the car only came out with a scratch on the left hand side at the bottom.

I replaced one of the doors as the old one had a dent. Its an off white because it came off a VN.

My plans!

Replace the door i already replaced with a VP white door to save money because i'd have to respray it.
Fix the roof lining as i did a diy job, but still needs some touching up
RIMS!, get them tomorrow.. a set of CALAIS internationals. Going to get them eventually whitewalled.
Replace left hand rear tailight as the reverse light is cracked :bang:
Maybe TINT the rear lights
TINT the car :D
SS Kit - Front bumper has a few paint scrapes from previous owner
Fully Lowered on Ultras and New shocks to firm the ride.
High flow cat
Extractors

Eventually Dump a 5L engine into it and supercharge it. :D:D

The specs on my boot install are.
soundstream splits in the front
kenwood 6x9's in back
2x 15inch soundstream SPL comp subs not sure how much ohm
sounstream capacitor
cadence 4channel 400W (Orange) AMP for speakers
Cadence AMP (dont know much about it. Its the EX Amp from auto salon 2007 in the Cadence AMBO) pretty hightec **** :) cables for anything can go into it.
and a NESA NSD-360 DVD Deck.

i'll post some more proper pics when i get em. thanks guys. Just polished her in these.:wax:

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
ey m8 bout time u put up sum info on ya car :p, get sum pics i wanna see it... future plans sound gr8 aswell, u knew that the car was damaged at the front... n i told u i hit a tree to lol, fixed most of it though :p, but yeh its a shame its gone to the wreckers :( oh n get the front lowered more m8, looks like she wants to take off lol :p

ahwell shiit happens, good luck with future plans m8

Last edited:

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
I know but i was gonna buy it back. and he SOLD IT FOR $150 WTF!!!!!!!!!! even you would have bought it back for that!!!!!!! it still had bucket seats, all the fusion stuff and woodgrain wheel etc etc

got a cuple picks up! bt i get rims tomor so yeah

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
car looks sweet m8, boot install looks siiikk :p i bet it wud sound killa, looks like wen i bought my car, had it dumped on cepters :p, but yeh i wud of bought my vk in a flash i still luv that car m8...

we shud cruise sum time m8 it wud be good

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
why dont ya come out to JC on the 10th, Adelaide to murray bridge cruise, otherwise yeah m8, go for a spin.. :] yeah boot install sounds ***in sick lol i admit that :)

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Boot layout is good very clean setup cepters look good to.

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
nice clean vp mate is that a black vn garnish? boot look's nice and neat

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
Nah its a VP boot garnish, just looks dark because of bad quality pictures. The front driver door too looks a different colour white, but its actually the passenger left hand side which is the different colour!, i'll post pics up with the internationals on tomorrow! because im picking it up before work, and it'll be too late to put em on when i get home. Thanks for comments guys.