Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Berklee Exhaust, SS Kit & Gauge

LowerSpasm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Hi guys, new here and new owner of a VX equip. Loving the car so far, its in good condition for its age and KM's

Im looking at doing a few modifications and wanted some users opinions

First of all, im looking at getting a berklee catback and wanted peoples opinions on quality and the noise it makes. Looking for something a bit louder than stock with a nice rumble.

Second, im looking for a SS body kit. I have put an add up on the forums here. but considering looking at wreckers too. Has anyone had any luck finding these kits? cant seem to find any on ebay or online either.

And Third. is there an online place (other than ebay) to buy a red gauge like this: VT VX SS Holden Commodore Red dial. (eBay item 150574072377 end time 20-Mar-11 20:00:12 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Thanks in advance!

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
try black diamond auto i know they had a few vx ss in there not to long ago mate just on port rd dude

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
Not sure mate ebay would be the best way cos there unpainted plus no damage you should go around to crash shops or i have a mate who morks at straightline auto they do all body kits and stuff see him his name is ross there at pope st beverley get most of my gear done there mate

Last edited:

LowerSpasm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Thanks for your help mate. Iv sent them an email for a quote and i'll see how that goes.

Anyone got any thoughts on a berklee exhaust?

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
Hey mate you got your price yet mate how did it go

LowerSpasm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
I was quoted full vx ss kit with spotlights will be $2495 painted and fitted. Im guessing thats new gen parts.
Iv seen people on here pick up a full kit 2nd hand for $250-$400 which id prefer to do. Then i know some people in paint and panel business that can paint and fit for me on the cheap too.
Only problem is im not having much luck on ebay or at the wreckers.

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
Oh well i guess you know what brand new is worth good luck wit the hunt

LowerSpasm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Oh if i had a full time job id definitely go the brand new route. But being a full time student and working part time, I just don't have the money.

PLus id like to do most of the modification myself if possible. This car belonged to my uncle who recently passed away. So anything i can do myself would be very satisfying

GM GEN3

GM GEN3
Reaction score
Members Ride
legs ATM
Ah k have you tried all parts and panel at lonsdale they might have some or hold auto at Elizabeth just commodore spares holden hill or one on south road they might have something mate