Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bermuda Blue VT with underbody green LED lights

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Hey guys,

Contemplating on getting some underbody green LED lights for $100 put on my Bermuda Blue VT S-pack (no spoiler).

My interior has 4 footwells with LED lights and 2 small neons that pulse to music in my car, can see in my video attached.

Was wondering if you think i should do it or not? Just think it would look cool and sleek on my car =D

interior - song is 'The Island Part 2 - Pendulum' (Perth group)

tried an exterior but camera phone doesnt mick it up too well at all

Last edited by a moderator:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
personally i wouldnt do it mate , its more of a ricer thing too do

and if the police see you driving along with green light under your car they will pull you over

but hey, its your car . its up to your what you thinks cool and that :p

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
personally i wouldnt do it mate , its more of a ricer thing too do

and if the police see you driving along with green light under your car they will pull you over

but hey, its your car . its up to your what you thinks cool and that :p

Wont be driving with them on mate LOL. just when i hang out with mates outside houses and stuff or just in my little estate, just think all the green with the bark blue would look pretty cool, i know it is more of a ricey thing to do and never thought id do it to a commodore, but the VT spack body with no spoiler and stuff looks like it would just make it look very good stationary. wouldnt have looked good on a VS like i used to have or many of the other commodores

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Mate it's your car- do what you think is cool, others on here may not like them but if you do, then do it. I wouldn't put them on mine, but I've done other stuff that some would not. Basically do whatever floats yer boat.