Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best aftermarket clutch for t5

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
hey all,

might need to get clutch done on the vs because of a annoyin thrust bearing noise. wondering what are some of the better clutches out ther??

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Got an Exedy in mine.....quite heavy compared to the poxy standard one in it when i bought it....but dosn't slip anymore,highly recommended

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I got a heavy duty daiken and its great. Its slightly heavier than normal, but i can haul a massive trailer of wet clay behind me now and just kindly let the clutch out and the b!tch just grabs and bogs the motor down with no slipping at all and tears off.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
I got a heavy duty daiken and its great. Its slightly heavier than normal, but i can haul a massive trailer of wet clay behind me now and just kindly let the clutch out and the b!tch just grabs and bogs the motor down with no slipping at all and tears off.

got any specs on the clutch?

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Nope, its been in a year or 2 now, me and my local mech had a bit of a chat and came to the conclusion that it was a good priced vs performance clutch. He bought it for me at trade price then, i only had a quick look at it and the box. As i said though the trade off is a heavier pedal which is crap in traffic jams, but sweet when your towing and you know its gonna grab.