Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best exhaust options to suit LS3 maloo

LS3Maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 E2 MALOO
G'day guys, just interested in exhaust set ups/options you all may be running on your LS3s. Thinking of fitting Pacemaker extractors backed up with a full 3" Manta stainless system on my 09 E2 Maloo... Would be great if anyone is running this set up could give me some feed back, or any other suggestions to help me make a decision before forking out the dollars. Cheers

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I'm a Manta dealer in Bunbury and I reckon they would be one of the best sounding systems on the market. I don't do Pacemaker though, the package from Manta uses Hurricane. Pretty much the same thing, 1 7/8" primary 4-1.

LS3Maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 E2 MALOO
I'm a Manta dealer in Bunbury and I reckon they would be one of the best sounding systems on the market. I don't do Pacemaker though, the package from Manta uses Hurricane. Pretty much the same thing, 1 7/8" primary 4-1.
Thanks mate, any chance there is a link to have a listen to the end result? Keen to know how it sounds.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
This is a Monaro with extractors, high flow cats and 3" Manta medium system with hotdogs on the front. The quiet system will be a bit deeper and quieter than this one.