Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Exhaust Setup for a WN Caprice with OEM Parts?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
The headers will, yes.
If you're talking about the rest of the exhaust you'll need to source it from a maloo.
Yes 100% ,,,,, as I have the Maloo UTE mid pipe (HAS X Chamber, I think 2 1/2 inch ) and the rear I have a VF 2016 UTE bi modals on a 2013 MY 14 Caprice V. Perfect job (OCD Kicking in)

The left is Maloo mid pipe after I clean it with acid. The right is a standard 2013 MY14 Caprice V 6.0Ltr. PS: Notice the Left Maloo mid pipe at the header end the pipe are 20MM closer than the standard pipe, You can heat them and move them out around 10 mm on each side or just push them out then bolt them like I did. I should have heated the pipe and taken the tension out as some night I cant sleep think about this. Also Note there is no BUNGS for the O2 sensor. I bough the bungs from ebay and welded them in at the same place..

The car underneath is so clean it looks like new. I the last 11 months I have done "0" Ks. Next oil change in September I can say "0" Ks since the last oil change.

Last edited:

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
Thanks Catback is already installed couple months ago. This time was looking to install headers n cats nearly done it but i think driver side need to do some adjustments to fit. Anyone know how much exhaust shop charge to install them.